Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Health Care Reform

Hi , Tim here with my latest on health care reform . One of the greatest things we can do to improve our health is reduce the amount of stress in our lives. A great way to do this is to slow things down in our lives . How about riding all the way or part way to work ? I can not say enough about how good I feel when I ride my bike to work ! I am about to go do that and just the thought of riding to where I need to be excites me . While it is only a few miles, I feel as though I have done something for myself before I get to work , so I feel the day is already more complete . It makes me think of the needs for the day and I tend to there fore be more organized when I ride. As I ride in this morning I will think of different things then I would of if I was driving. I look forward to sharing more thoughts on the ride in -happy riding
Tim

No comments: